Monday, June 10, 2013

Meet the Newest "Taste of Home" Volunteer Field Editor!

 
 
 
 

You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, Jailbird
 
Hi All! I hope that this post finds you all doing well. I have some exciting news to share! Below is a snippet from an email that I received a couple of weeks ago:
Congratulations!  We’re so happy to inform you that your application to become a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor has been accepted. We are sending you the June/July issue of Taste of Home magazine to celebrate!  As of June 1, 2013, you are part of the new Field Editor program.
Can you believe it? Little old me. A Field Editor for Taste of Home Magazine. Coolest thing EVER!! Granted, it's not a paying gig (at least not yet:-) but I'm hoping that the recognition and the perks lead me on to bigger cooking opportunities.
I've been sort of lax in my posts here lately but that doesn't mean that I'm out of commission. I am even more charged up to get cooking and next time I'll be wearing my trusty Taste of Home apron. 


No comments:

Post a Comment